Friday, April 29, 2005

KL Trip Day 1

Planned for this trip for 2 over months already. Finally, today is the day! I woke up as usual for work. After taking a bath and freshing up, I took a last look at my half-packed bag and stepped out of my house. At the office, I felt so relaxed cos I took half day off to finish packing and have a good rest(well... I end up playing DOTA.. hehe). At 6:30pm, I left my house to join the others. There were so many young people in our group, all the polytechnic guys and girls.

We boarded the chartered coach and go through the Customs at the border. I notice that the males at the Malaysian Customs seem to work much slower than the females. Iris told me she had to ignore the guy at her counter cos he smiled at her(the big grin kind and she's kinda pretty. I was in the queue at the same counter, he never even look at me). We passed the customs and boarded the bus, preparing to go. Then a small incident happened. The people organizing this trip asked me, "Where is your partner?". I was like "Huh?" cos I wasn't sitting with her, or even same customs queue as her. I got off the bus and helped look for her. We found her wandering around trying to find us.

Finally, we get to move on, the driver switched on the TV and prepared to play a movie. But of all movies that this piracy-infested nation has, he has to play "Grease"!!! (the dancing and singing parts were interesting though). I was sitting at the back with some friends, and we had fun talking nonsense. There's this part where we were trying to teach a Russian friend, Vasily, to speak chinese, it was so hilarious!! Slowly, all of us got tired and we fell asleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prisca said...

WoOOoohooOoo.... FINALLY... U're bloggin. Well done, bro!!!! Double WoOohoOo!!!

Thanks for sharing your blog site with me!!

12:08 AM, May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... guppy is online at last! More fish more fish!

2:55 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Prisca said...

yeah........more entries plssssss.... we had enough of your K.L trip!!!! :)

10:36 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Gabster said...

hahaha... yah loh... I better write faster, else I'll forget what I wanna write liao... hehe

3:08 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home